Have you heard?
One of the challenges of the media focusing on one news story 24/7 is that other positive, uplifting and good news, gets buried. So, we thought we’d summarise some of the good stuff going on for you to digest today!
1. Wales is building a national forest that will span the length and breadth of the country. “We have a responsibility to future generations to protect nature from the dangers of our changing climate…”
2. Cruise line coming together to offer their ships temporarily as temporary hospitals in the locations their needed.
3. NHS England medical director, Stephen Powis is bowled over by the outbreaks of altruism as thousands volunteer to help NHS with vulnerable, exceeding their target in a single day.
4. “Do you need someone to write you a love letter today?” That one question on Hannah Brencher’s blog, filled up her inbox and inspired More Love Letters to be created.
5. If you’re a Downton Abbey fan, you may like this! 50 Downton Abbey quotes to live your life by…our favourite: “You are being tested and you know what they say my darling, being tested only makes you stronger!”
6. We have so much to be grateful for that we can overlook at times. Here’s a selection of 15 things that can never be cancelled…
Geoff, Simone, Claire, Katherine, Amy and all the team at Incognito Artists